Sunday, January 17, 2010

How about a VINTAGE Look!


While in Phoenix, Shelli Gardner showed a lot of her own style. Vintage! Boy, did that rub off on me. I'm absolutely loving it. I might have gone a little overboard on the sponging part but you don't have to. It's a personal preference. It's all about layering, distressing and embellishing with whatever you have. You can add old and new and just blending the two to make it look old (vintage). I tore the edges of the cardstock and then wet them. From there, I distressed them with my Cutter Kit that is found in the big catalog. I sponged a whole lot! Even my ribbon! I hope you like this card. I sure do. I have to enjoy the picture because I actually gave the card away. lol That's one secret to card-making which I did NOT follow. Make an extra one for yourself! :)

This stamp set is Vintage Vogue and is found in the new Occasions mini! I love it! Check it out. It is offered in our wood mount and NOW in our new clear mount stamps! Don't know anything about them? Ooooohhhhhhhh! Contact me! I will surely fill you in! I'm loving them! State of the art!


Thanks for stopping by,

Rene'

No comments: