Friday, February 12, 2010

Time for some new posts..

...don't ya think?! I know it has been some time. Time has gotten away from me yet again. I've been doing a lot of stamping and planning along with getting ready for more workshops, stamp camps AND a Regional event to take place at the OnCenter in Syracuse! I am so excited about this because my Stampin' UP! family is attending with me along with guests! I cannot wait to see the excitement on their faces because for some, this will be their first big Stampin' Up! event to attend.



You can certainly tell by both of these cards that I have new toys! I have new punches, a new die for my Big Shot AND new stamps!!! Have YOU checked out the Occasions mini and the Sale-a-bration mini? If not, what are you waiting for?! Don't miss the opportunity of benefiting from the extra deals that are going on ONLY until the end of March as a customer, as a hostess or as a DEMONSTRATOR!!!



If you have any questions on what you see, contact me! There's still time to book your Sale-a-bration workshop so you can benefit! There are still some good dates left!

Thanks for stopping by,

Rene'

No comments: