Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This is a sneak peek at one card...

... we will be doing tonight at Stacey's workshop. :) Many of you know that fall is my favorite time of year. Can you tell? hehehe... I cannot wait for the workshop! I'm bringing lots of new samples and ideas with me that I brought back from Convention and have made recently that I share with everyone at workshops, stamp camps, and clubs.


The picture does not do the card justice because the leaf with the leaves on it actually has the new shimmer paint on it from mini and ooooooooooooohhhhhhh is it pretty!!!!! The stamped image, Give Thanks, is from a Level 1 hostess set that is easily attainable when you hold a workshop that reaches $150 in merchandise sales! Contact me if you're interested in more details. I will hold your workshop at my home for you if it is more convenient for you!

Thanks for stopping by,

Rene'

No comments: