Monday, September 28, 2009

No my friends...


...I haven't disappeared or given up blogging. I've been quite busy. Although you cannot tell by looking at my Events Calendar or by my postings, I've been stamping away and life has been keeping me very busy. Yesterday I did a fun event for a friend, Laura. I showed some basics of stamping and we did a couple of cards. We even used the Big Shot! This is a group of women who plan to meet monthly now through their church and will be making cards to send to our troops. Now how awesome is that!!!!


What stamp set did I introduce to the first time stampers in this group, did you ask? Well, that would be, Lovely As A Tree!!!! I also showed them how to color with the pastels. I demonstrated how to emboss. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! That brings to mind how a couple of posts back. Ummmm......... okay probably quite a few posts back that I mentioned I'm going to demo on my blog how to emboss. Okay. It will be up and hopefully running REAL soon. Just keep in mind, I am technically challenged.

No comments: