Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Catalog Arrival!!

Yes, the time has come! Are you ready to see the new catalog?! I cannot even tell you how excited I am about this one! My clubs are too! Being Renessance Club members, they've already have their copies. I'm placing a personal order this evening, not wanting to wait any longer and today is the first day! lol Of course as a demonstrator, Stampin' Up! gives up an opportunity to order some product and stamp sets ahead of time but now we have the entire catalog right before us to order from. lol You can too!!!

If you'd like to see a catalog, come to Open House on Saturday, July 11. It starts at 1:00 and ends at 5:00. Come and go as you like! Samples will be on display and there will be class and club sign ups for all who are interested. Door prizes will be given. Snacks and beverages will be provided. Book a workshop while you're here and walk away with a new catalog!!

I'll be leaving for Convention in about five weeks! Woohoo!!! I'm signed up for swaps so imagine the samples I'll have again to show all of you when I get back!

Thanks for stoppin' by,
Rene'

No comments: