Sunday, June 28, 2009

BALLSTON SPA BOUND!!

Today I have the privilege of seeing a friend of mine who is an awesome demonstrator, Deb Valder. She is holding her SU family meeting today and it involves swapping, snacks and STAMPING!!! I cannot wait! The theme for swaps is glitter and although my swaps pictured here may not look like they have glitter, believe me, the picnic table on my deck can attest to the fact. Too bad I can't take THAT! lol



Also pictured are two cards we did at Christine's workshop on Wednesday night. What a lovely group of ladies! It was sooo much fun. It was such a pleasure meeting everyone and I hope to see everyone again soon! Christine wanted to do a card with a cupcake theme. Unfortunately, I have no stamp sets with cupcakes so I improvised. I used punches and this is the result. Can't say the glueing of the sprinkles was much fun but the end result was tasty looking. lol



Below is a flip album that we did at 3rd Wednesday Club this month. Credit is due to Linda Heller from StampingSchool! Another awesome demonstrator!



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the day!

Rene'

No comments: