Sunday, May 31, 2009

First and foremost, I need to apologize for not posting much sooner than this. Life, again, has gotten in the way. I've been busy with work, family and physical therapy. Also, we had somewhat of a scare a few weeks back. Scout got hit in the head with a softball while at a softball tournament, was rushed to the hospital by ambulance where they found she had two bruises on her brain and she was admitted for observation. Thank God she is fine now with no after-effects.

Now for some announcements!!!! This week, I'm holding a SPECIAL!!!!! Free SHIPPING & HANDLING for orders placed with me by either phoning me or calling me and payments have to be received no later than Friday! These orders will be sent to me and if I'm not able to deliver to you, you'll need to make arrangements to pick up from me.

ONLINE ORDER SPECIAL!!! This is a special that I am offering for anyone ordering through my Stampin' Up! Website. Because you would not be able to get free shipping and handling ordering this way, everyone who places an order online between today and Saturday, will be placed into a drawing for $10 in product with me!

Anyone holding a Workshop this month, June, with me can choose one free stamp set from several stamp sets that I have! Book ASAP. Dates are limited.

The retiring list, now called, The Last Chance List, is now! These stamp sets will no longer be available to purchase after June 30! Keep this in mind as you place your orders this week!

My Stampin' Up! Events Calendar is updated! Please check it out, contact me with any questions and adhere to any RSVP dates. This is important so that materials are available for everyone. :)

Thanks for stoppin',
Rene'

No comments: