Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Love You Much Promotion!

Valentine Bundle!

You can go to my SU Website and click on Shop Now. From there, go to specials and then promotions. You'll see Valentines there.

Love You Much Bundle-English
115405
Price: $41.48

This bundle contains the perfect products to create fun and fanciful Valentine's Day projects that say "I love you" from the heart. And from December 23, 2008 through January 31, 2009, it's priced at 20% off the retail value!


Sorry for not posting much sooner. :( It's been a very busy holiday season between shopping, working, holding clubs, and preparing for our family get-together for Christmas Eve.

After Christmas, I'll be focusing on getting ready for my trip to Orlando, Florida, for Stampin' Up! Leadership where I'll be attending classes, meeting many more demonstrators and having lots and lots of fun. I've joined swaps so you all know what that means!!! Yup! More samples and ideas that I'll be bringing back! It's a great time to book that workshop that you've been thinking about holding. I'll tell you what. Help me get my calendar booked for January, February and March and you'll get an extra special gift from me. Contact me before January 6 by e-mail or phone so that when I go, I'll have you in mind for planning that special gift AND for what we'll be doing!

Keep in mind that the new catalog will be unveiled while I'm there and they will be delivered shortly after I return from Orlando. :) Woohoo!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rene' ;)

No comments: