Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!


It's been a year full of memories, new friendships, a new grandchild, stampin' trips/events and much more. I'm thankful for all of my Stampin' Up! customers for what they mean and have done for my business. I truly love what I do and it's easy when I have customers like you. :)
I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

May you all have a healthy and wonderful New Year!

I'll be working diligently on swaps tomorrow and over the weekend for Orlando next week. I cannot wait to bring samples back to show everyone. I'm going to post pics of just a few of our hand-stamped Christmas cards that we received this year from some of you. I probably won't post them all for lack of time! They were ALL beautiful!!!

Don't forget to put aside some time for yourselves this year and Stamp!!!!

Stampin' Hugs,
Rene'

No comments: