Friday, August 15, 2008

Whoohoo!!!

I'm a grandma again. :) Scout and Pace have a baby brother now, Trig Edward. Hey, did you expect a common name?! lol He weighed 9 pounds 1 ounce and looks like he's about two months old already. He is beauuuuuuutiful! Erin is doing good but very tired. She was scheduled for the c-section at 7:45 this morning but her doctor had to do surgery at another hospital near by so Trig was born at 10:17 this morning. Scout is excited and happy to see baby brother. Ummm.... Pace? I don't think he is as excited at this time. I'm sure they'll end up best buds soon. :) Thankfully, I work in the same hospital and the girls that I work with are great. I ran up a couple of times today to see how things were going. Boy, have I got stampin' to do this weekend! Hmmm.... another name frame, announcements, thank you cards, etc. Whoa is me. lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations Rene!
How exciting for you.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you create for little Trig.

Rene' Russell said...

Thank you Michelle. I've been playing with my new Big Shot today, this after stopping over to see Trig, Scout and Pace. What a pleasure it was to meet you and participate in the stamp camps! Looking forward to seeing you again next Convention!