Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy Week

It's already been a busy week. First thing this morning, I received a really nice text message from Erin. It's a picture of Trig looking right at the camera and underneath the pic, it said Good Morning! What a way to start the day. :) I stopped over yesterday to visit the kids and I didn't hear a peep coming from the other side of the door. lol I left a gift for Erin and tip-toed away fearing that if I woke one, I'd wake them all. Erin let me know later that they ALL had taken naps. Her and Trig came home yesterday morning.

Tomorrow evening is Club night for our current club. I cannot wait for members to see what we are doing! We are doing three different things and guess what!!! All three things I learned at Convention. See how you benefit from attending?! lol I've already got my room booked for next year. Yay!!! Join my team and attend Convention with me next year! A good time is guaranteed.

There are still a few spots left for the start of another club. Notify me with interest as soon as you can because it will be starting soon.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be posting pics and lots more things real soon. :)

No comments: