Saturday, August 2, 2008

Convention News!

Hi Everyone! I'm still in Salt Lake City, having an absolutely wonderful time. Stampin' Up! has made some big announcements and there is still another day of General Session! Yay! I'm cutting this short because the clock here says 11:00 p.m. which means it's 1:00 a.m. in my stampin' room. lol

I have sooooo much to bring back home with me and am actually going to go upstairs to my room now and start packing. I'm thinking I might have to take a trip to the UPS office nearby to get some of my things home! No joke!

I have lots of new samples and ideas for upcoming workshops and stamp camps. E-mail me a message by Monday morning to book your workshop before the end of September and receive an extra special something from me. You won't be disappointed. A good time is guaranteed and fun, fun, fun!

Bye for now from Salt Lake City, Utah!!!

No comments: