Monday, July 28, 2008

Packing for Convention

I finally got all of my work done and now can concentrate on finishing up on a little stamping and packing for tomorrow. Needless to say, my stampin' room is a mess right now but it IS organized chaos. lol I hae two items left to do for a gift bag swap and I'll be doing that pretty quick.

Erin is bringing the kids over this afternoon so I can get my last fix before leaving. I already miss them. Erin keeps me updated pretty good with pics almost daily and she'll even send me a video of Scout and Pace dancing or playing ring around the rosie once in a while. :)

While away, I'll have my date book with me so that I can set some dates for stamp camps and an Open House so that everyone can get their hands on the new catalog!!! They're will also be an easy make-and-take like I normally do and hostess folders will be available along with free catalogs for anyone booking a workshop.

Don't forget to keep checking back for updates. Thanks for looking and happy stampin' and scrappin' everyone!!!

No comments: