Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Cards



Here is a card using the stamp set, Pun Fun. If you look order this set, you'll see that the Happy bird-day is actually underneath the picture of the cute little bird on the rubber. For this set, I double-mounted each block. This means, I cut the wording away from the picture on the rubber and mounted it separately, on the side of the block.

The binding on the card is using a lattice template. Want to do one at YOUR workshop? Contact me and tell me! So fun and easy. Looks like you spent hours on it. lol












This is a stamp set that has been on my Wish List for some time. It's One of a Kind and now I wish I got it sooner! The paper I used is Berry Bliss, soooooooooo pretty. The flowers on the inside of the card that you can see were stamped and then punched with the Boho punch. Honestly, this set is soo easy to work with!

No comments: