Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Convention!

Well, I'm registered!!! Yay!!! You wouldn't believe how this morning played out. I thought Registration was open at 9:00 EST like registration for any other event that I've registered for. I joked with my family and friends about not wanting to oversleep and miss it. lol Most of you know that I normally start my day by at least 5:00 a.m. This morning, I decided to sleep in a little bit, got to my computer a few minutes after 7:00 to find an e-mail from Kelly, my upline, saying how easy it was for her to get in! OMG!!!!! It had started at 7:00!!! I immediately went to the SU site and boy was it slow! I did end up getting through and actually registering for Track 4 like I needed to because that's what my Stampin' Up! family had registered for. Whew! lol Track 4 is the schedule that we will follow for our classes and events for three days! I think there are 13 Tracks so I would have found one SOMEWHERE if Track 4 was not available. lol Oh boy! Now to figure out what I want to do for my swaps....... Hm........ I'll keep you all posted.

Have a great stamp-happy day!!!

No comments: