Monday, March 10, 2008

Receipt Book --- Stamp Camp

Well, finally I'm posting the Receipt Book stamp camp for anyone who would like to attend. I do have pictures of the finished product but it seems there is a problem with posting pictures to Blogger today. I have posted pics to my Stampin' Up! Website. Just click on Creative Projects and it should be the first two pics that you see. It is a lot of fun to do. If you are interested in actually doing a smaller one for coupons as suggested by a friend/customer, Val, let me know and I'll make sure materials are ready for that size. The price is $4 for either one. If you want to make both, that is okay too. The stamp camp will be held on Monday, March 24, at 6:00 here at my house, $4 a book. Just let me know no later than Friday March 21 if you plan to attend. :)

No comments: