Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello! It's me!! lol




Sorry I haven't posted for some time. Life's been busy for the Clive family! I've actually spent some time this morning doing some stampin' and planning for some stamp camps! Rachael had a dance competition in Albany a few weeks ago which was pretty much an eventful weekend and I don't mean just competition wise! Most of it, I don't plan to repeat!

The pics above are of a gift card holder. Honestly, they are very easy to do. The Pumpkin Pie cardstock in the second picture is where you insert a gift card or money. This slit is made using the Word Window Punch and the 1" Circle Punch. I just embellished it as I desired and made a belly band to keep it closed. It really can be made in very little time, depending on how much you like to embellish.

No comments: