Friday, February 8, 2008

My Stampin' Up! Family is Growing!

I'm so excited about the addition of a new member to my Stampin' Up! family. Elisa! We are going to have so much fun! Elisa is also going to join us in attending future events, meetings, etc. She joined online at my Stampin' Up! Website where it was sooo easy. All she needed to do was get the password from me and it took her right to where she needed to be. I think she had fun last night picking out sets and inks that she will be receiving in her starter kit. The starter kit contains sooo many things including catalogs, order forms, etc to get her started. She took advantage of the starter kit price of $159 AND she got to choose any free stamp set in the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 catalog! The starter kit is valued at $330! Regular price is $199 and the special is on only during Sale-A-Bration!

Welcome to the family Elisa! Luv Ya!

No comments: