Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Happy Valentine's Day to you all! The scallop in Whisper White was done using the slit punch. The hearts are one of the Stampin' Up! On-Board pieces and blinged with glitter from one of our new glitter packs! Did you guess?! The designer paper is Cutie Pie!!! The set used is Sweet Shapes.
I received an e-mail from Lite98.7 which is a radio station that I have listened to for a very long time. A few days ago, I went to their site, saw an online contest where all I needed to do was give my name, address and e-mail. Guess what!!! I won!
I won two tickets to see Martina McBride for March 2, a $25 gift certificate to the Buffalohead Restaurant, a $25 gift certificate to the Olde Wicker Mill, a $25 gift certificate to A Personal Touch and a gift certificate to a floral business for half a dozen of roses! Happy Valentine's Day to me! lol

No comments: