Friday, November 16, 2007

Night before Holiday Gift-Giving Stamp Camp

Well, I figured I better post something. It has been some time and a stampin' friend (Deb) told me Wednesday night at the Tag You're It stamp camp that I must be very busy. She's got that right! She is actually someone who will be attending tomorrow's stamp camp. Once she sees what is planned, she will understand! lol

Just to warn any of you who have not seen me in a couple of days. Well, I've wanted to do something to my hair for about six or seven years. I know it's been that long because I saw a picture of it on the wall of a salon where Rachael was getting her hair done for a wedding she was in. Yup, I finally did it! Don't say I didn't warn you. Tomorrow could be interesting. A couple of you already knew what my plan was. For those who did not, prepare yourself. Nope. I'm not posting a picture! Hey! Hostess a workshop or attend an event and then you're sure to see.

I'm going to post some pictures of tags we made along with pictures of all the projects that will be done tomorrow. I'll also post a great special that Stampin' Up! has for the month of January! If you've been holding off on hostessing a workshop, think about it OR talk to someone who already has hostessed a workshop. Ask them how much they benefited!!!! Stay tuned....

No comments: