Sunday, October 28, 2007

Holiday Gift-Giving Stamp Camp

A big event is planned for November 17 at 10:00 a.m. with holiday gift-giving in mind. :) Five projects will be completed. This is an effort involving several demonstrators that we think attendees will be happy with. Three of the projects are in the picture above. (Coasters are a set of four.)

Interested? A registration form needs to be filled out along with prepayment before Monday November 5. This will insure your materials. If you would like a registration form and you are not on my e-mailing list, let me know and I'll send it to you. I would put a link here to click on but am challenged as to how to do that. Hey! I've learned how to post pictures! lol Give me some more time. Directions are on the registration form and the event is being held in Ilion. Snacks and beverages will be provided. We ask that you provide your own favorite adhesive and scissors.

I did a workshop yesterday for a new hostess, Linda. We had a really nice time and I think guests liked what we did.

Now to get to my typing! I'd really rather be stampin'.

No comments: