Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Stampin' Room










Here are a couple of pictures of my Stampin' Room/Office. The picture on the left, is my office. lol I type and type and type for doctor's privately as a medical transcriptionist. This means that I sit at the computer with a headset on and use a foot pedal to play, rewind and fast forward through the tapes. I have to type everything that they say. Do you know how tempting it is to sit there with my back to my countertop for stampin' along with all of my stampin' & scrappin' supplies?!
The picture on the right is what is directly behind me as I type. The countertop is 12-foot long and accommodates lots of stampin' goodies. :)
This Friday, at 6:00 p.m., I have Open Stampin' & Scrappin' scheduled. If you want to bring your latest project, assemble some stamp sets you haven't quite gotten to or just hang out, let me know by Friday morning. If you need help with ideas, this would be a great time!

No comments: