Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Day Before School

Where has the summer gone?! I have such mixed feelings about this time of year. :) :( I think that routine is great but I've gotten so used to Rachael being around these days. Summer has brought another candle to her birthday cake and has taken us to Boston for a national dance competition. Summer has allowed us to see Scout and Pace quite a bit because Erin is a teacher. Fall will be taking us back to Maine because we've had such a busy summer and there was no where to schedule a trip during the summer! Dance lessons will be starting in a couple of weeks so we'll be at the studio at least three nights a week and a Saturday here and there for technique.

If you're involved with school in any way, whether you are a teacher, a student or a mom, I hope you have a great school year. Keep checking on my Blog for developments, newsworthy items, etc! I'll be posting some stampin' related things real soon. I'm just trying to get familiar with having a blog. It is quite fun and sometimes a little challenging for someone who is not all that savvy with computers.

No comments: