Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fall is my favorite time of year. With it brings the start of school, thoughts of Maine and new stampin' ideas! Here is a very simple card using colors that I think of for fall. This is a very easy technique and the picture does not do this card justice! The pumpkins and leaf are dry embossed which means they are raised. For coloring the three pictures, I used the Color Spritzer Tool that is found on page 185 in the big catalog along with Stampin' Write Markers. The stamp set is available in the Holiday Mini Catalog right now, Autumn Harvest. I like this set because it has a "sketched" look to it. There is also a face that you can stamp on the pumpkins to make a card or scrapbook page for Halloween. There is also an acorn and a squash stamp in this set. All materials used here are Stampin' Up! products.

I need to load some more pictures and do some more journaling but I'm a little challenged with adding pictures. That's where my husband, Ron (aka closet-stamper) comes in. I've been doing a lot of stamping lately. I have close to 50 samples to take to Philadelphia next week so that I can swap and share with other demonstrators. I'm really looking forward to it and traveling with my friend/downline and travel buddy, Kim! Hi Kim :)

Right now, I think I'll e-mail this to all of my friends so that you can all browse my blog, leave comments if you'd like and let me know what you think. If there is something that I can do for you, something you'd like to see or if you have questions on our awesome special going on until the end of the month for becoming a demonstrator, please let me know. My Stampin' Up! family is growing (hi Sandy!) and there is plenty of room for more. Happy Stampin'!!!

No comments: