Saturday, January 2, 2010

Are YOU Ready For Sell-A-Bration?!!!

You are going to just LOVE what you see, trust me!!! There is new product, ideas, free stamp sets, and more!!! It all starts on January 5!!!

Book YOUR workshop now. Sell-A-Bration only lasts from January 5 until the end of March this year so choose your date NOW!!! Customers AND Hostesses benefit. For every $50 in merchandise a customer orders, they get to choose a free item from the Sell-A-Bration catalog. For every $300 in merchandise, the hostess gets to choose a free item from the Sell-A-Bration catalog. Did I mention that the Occasions Mini is also available at this time and oh yes!!! You're going to love it!!! I already have product from both catalogs and I'll be using it at YOUR workshop!

Oh!!!! If you're into the Decor Elements, like I am, we have a whole new selection to add! It contains elements that you can write on with chalk!!!! You really DO need to check these out!

Contact me now to get the date YOU want. The links will be available a little later for you to see the actual catalogs if you have not received them in the mail. If you'd like your own copy of any of these, contact me and I can mail them to you or stop by to pick your copies up!

Thanks for stopping by,

Rene'

No comments: