Sunday, November 1, 2009

If you didn't attend the...


...Christmas card stamp camp, here are some of the cards you missed making. :(

Each card was different and our translucent envelopes were provided that are mailable! I would say a good time was had by all. My favorite cards were the top card using Tree Trimmings and the bottom center card which was using the Big Shot! This card also uses the new ornament punch from the Holiday mini.
Are you working on your holiday cards yet? Are you short of ideas or have a wish list? Earn your stamps for free! Hurry and book your workshop now! There is an extra special going on now for hostesses and I'll even add an extra special something in. :) Contact me now!
Also for those of you who do not already know, husbands contact me before the holidays and order! I will gift wrap for them also!
This is going to be a busy week for me! I have a workshop for Jean, Club and the tabletop scrapbook stamp camp on Saturday! Perhaps I'll see YOU at one of these events! If not, lets make a date! Let's get those holiday cards started. :)
Thanks for stopping by,
Rene'

No comments: