Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting away...


...oh yeah! If you click on the large print in the post below and take advantage of the awesome Online Holiday Extravaganza this week while I am away, your name will be placed in a drawing for stamp sets that I will be giving away!
For the remainder of November and the month of December, I am not doing any workshops BUT, I am taking bookings for January and February for when Sell-A-Bration is going on. Please keep in mind that in addition to our big catalog, there are two great mini catalogs that will be available and I WILL tell you at this time that there is new and VERY exciting product featured in the minis! You will not want to miss out on being a hostess and therefore miss out on FREE, yes FREE, product! In addition, for anyone booking this week a workshop for the month of January or February with me, I will give you a reusable shopping bag that was only available to purchase at Convention for demonstrators in Salt Lake City this year! A few dates are taken already so contact me as soon as you can!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I'm thankful for each and every one of you, for your friendship as well as your business.
Blessings to you and thank you for stopping by,
Rene'

No comments: