Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tabletop Scrapbook Stamp Camp!

On November 7, at 10:00 a.m., how would you like to make this?! This is a wonderful adornment to have on your table or desk. How about to give as a Christmas present?! A big thank you goes to Barbara Pisciotto as she belongs to a website that I'm a part of for demonstrators only. Barb posted the dimensions for this so it could be duplicated and I want to give credit to her. Thank you Barb. :)


The wood will be stained and there will be a pretty bow on one side. :)


There are more pages than what you see but I'm not showing you all of them. There has to be some surprise. ;)

The cost for this stamp camp is $18.00 but you need to let me know you are coming and I need your payment before October 21! This is so that I have the materials all ready for you. The event is going to be held at the Municipal Building in Ilion. Contact me either by e-mail or phone if you plan to attend.

Don't forget to check out my Stampin' Up! site too. There are still clearance items listed, Deals of the Week AND a stamp camp that is coming up here at my house making Christmas cards!!! Two dates are offered for this one, Friday, October 23, at 6:30 p.m. and Sunday, October 25, at 2:00 p.m. The cards for both dates will be the same. I'm offering two days to hopefully make it convenient for more customers to attend. We will be making TEN cards for $15 with clear mailable envelopes included!!! The RSVP date for these two dates is next Monday, 10/19! Again, you can either e-mail me or call me!!!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you all at my upcoming events!
Rene'

No comments: