Sunday, August 2, 2009

Salt Lake City....

...here we come!!!
Isn't it gorgeous?!! Andrea and I are sooooo excited to be leaving in just less than two days. I still have lots of stampin' to do but plan to employ Rachael and Emily today with a few things. My stampin' family have been quite creative in making swaps to send with us to bring so they are already anxiously awaiting our return. lol

Andrea and I will be attending some fun classes, stamping, meeting new friends, swapping with other demonstrators, eating (oh yes, our favorite restaurant, the Olive Garden, is within walking distance), laughing, and taking a self-guided tour in Riverton where all of your/our stamp sets and supplies are sent from. Our lunches are included/provided each day of classes.

I will be taking my laptop but not sure how much time I'll have for posting for answering e-mails. lol Andrea and I are participating in several organized swaps including a 12x12 scrapbook two-page layout.

Any thoughts of attending Convention next year? NOW is the best time to join at $85!!! Lots of support, resources, fun, meet new friends, make extra money, and make your own schedule. Just $300 a quarter in sales with no minimum in workshops, stamp camps, etc. Do it your own way. It's that easy. For more details, contact me. Join the fun. For this price, you cannot do it through the online sign-up. You need to go through me. This special is only good until the end of this month!!!

Thanks for stoppin' by,

Rene'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to meeting you on Wednesday!

Deb