Monday, August 10, 2009

Moments of Salt Lake City-2009

What an awesome time Andrea and I had at Convention. We've already started talking about next year! We've met new friends, learned many new things, taken lots of pics and come home with fresh ideas. Here is just a sampling of over 400 pics that I've taken in the few days I was in Salt Lake City. It was sad to see it end but I'm excited to hold workshops, stamp camps and build my Stampin' Up! family.

Wouldn't you like to be a part of it? It's easy and very affordable at this time for a very limited time. Do it now for $85. Contact me now.

A simple and sweet scrapbook page on display at Convention.


One of the displays in the Gathering Place showcasing some of her product line.


Our new charms, using the stamp set, Charming, and this was even signed on the back by Shelli. Andrea was a lucky winner of one of these!!!! Yay Andrea!!! Each one very unique!



No, this is not a lineup. lol These are three awesome friends from the south. They hung out in our room one evening and rather than get the background of a few thousand other women or buildings, etc, I asked them to get in front of a wall in our room. lol They are Sandy, Gwen and Lynn, in that order. Gwen and Lynn are twins. I met the two of them last year at Convention and hung with them quite a bit then and this time. They are sooooo much fun. Andrea and I met Sandy for the first time this year. We all cannot wait to see each other again.
There were soooo many more that we met. I'll post more pics of samples, friends and SLC. Also, I have marked dates on my calendar for stamp camps. Today I'll be in the process of posting to my Website Events Calendar to keep an eye on that. ;)
Thanks for stopping by.
Oh and by the way!!! There was a contest a couple of weeks ago to win a stamp set. Mary Jo won it! Congrats Mary Jo!!!
Rene'

No comments: