Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Love What I Do..

...and that's being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! I love to show people the art of stamping through creating cards, scrapbook pages and even home decorating. I've been a demonstrator for seven years with a terrific company who loves their customers and demonstrators alike.
My business has taken me on some wonderful journeys, brought out creativity in me that I didn't know I had and has introduced me to so many wonderful friends. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, contact me. I'll provide the materials and fun for your workshop and all you have to do is provide a snack and invite your friends. If you're looking to make some extra money and have fun while doing so, call me! Right now, to start your business it will cost you $85 for only two more days!


Thanks for stopping by,


Rene'

No comments: