Sunday, August 23, 2009

Convention 12x12 Scrapbook Swaps

Here are just three layouts I received at Convention in a scrapbook swap that I participated in. Honestly, you cannot really appreciate the beauty of them unless you see them in person. This one here is embossed. Hmmmm...... stay tuned because I think real soon I think I'm going to publish my very first video for you, right here on my blog! Yup! I'm going to demonstrate how to emboss for those of you who don't already know how. :)

This layout done by Penny Silva.


Again, this is a beautiful layout. It involved a lot of cutting out but it is so good!!! The detailing is great!!! Layout done by Sue Heron.

Mmmm..... Fall!!! Really, just around the corner. Look at the beauty, elegance and simplicity of this layout. The colors work beautifully together.

Layout done by Deborah Doolin.


Want to see more? Want to get a better look? Attend one of my events. Better yet, book a workshop! Hostesses really benefit. It's a great opportunity to have fun, make cards, eat and benefit!! Contact me and book your workshop now!
Thanks for stopping by,
Rene'

No comments: