Saturday, July 25, 2009

Time for a bird pic...

... don't you think? For those of you who are frequent followers of my blog and who know me, you are aware that I love birds and post pics and know lots of birds by sound and sight. lol Especially my Club members, right? For those of you who are new, that's just a little trivia. Well, I'd say it's time for some blog candy. Tell you what, I still have a stamp set or two left from Sell-A-Bration. Leave a comment at the end of this post and everyone who leaves a post before Friday, July 31, will be put into a drawing for one of these sets! The winner will be posted on Friday evening!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rene'

2 comments:

MJ said...

Hi Rene,

I bet you never thought I would be the first!! Great pic! They are all great pics!

Mary Jo

Rene' Russell said...

Thanks Mary Jo. You know how I love those birds. :) Getting ready for Convention now. Cannot wait!!!