Saturday, July 18, 2009

Swap-Making Day!




If you're in my Stampin' Up! family, today is the day that we are getting together to make swaps for Convention! Yay!!!! Interested in participating in the next Stampin' Up! event? Join now! Cost is $85!!!! That's really unheard of! Contact me for an extra special gift from me you just cannot refuse! ;)
I am participating in a two-page 12x12 scrapbook layout swap. This is the start of one page. I love how it's coming together already. :) I'll post more pics tomorrow.



This is what we did at Club this week! Nice card, huh? The template is from Sandy McIver, another demonstrator. She shares wonderful things with lots of us! Thank you Sandy. :) The item on the right is actually a picture holder. Mine will be going on my desk at work for quick notes. We used my favorite stamp set going right now! Greenhouse Garden. Actually, both were made using this set. :)

These are the types of things we do for Clubs. Interested in joining a Club? How about the first Thursday of each month here at 6:30?! Let me know. Just need a couple more!

Thanks for stoppin' by. You know what I'll be doing today. Yay!!

Rene' ;)

No comments: