Monday, June 8, 2009

You Are Going To LOVE IT!

Wait until you see the new Stampin' Up! catalog! Oh Yeah! The new stamp sets, In Colors, ribbon, dies for the Big Shot... Want me to keep going?! If you're already a Club member, you'll see the new In Colors real soon! This is one of the MANY great benefits of being a Club member. Interested in being a Club member? Contact me. Want to see the new catalog? Keep an eye on my Events Calendar on my Stampin' Up! Website because an Open House will be scheduled for an unveiling. Club members automatically get a free catalog along with anyone who books a workshop. Contact me!


*************************************************************************************


It was birthday greetings and anniversary wishes on Saturday here at the Clive household. Erin dropped Scout and Pace off for me and she and her mom took Trig for a few hours with things to do. What a fun day we had. This is a rare moment that Pace would let big sister near him but Nonny asked them to sit for a pic and it was THAT easy. lol
Scout enjoyed the scent of our new lilac tree here. She looked so pretty in her dress and braids. Her hair is actually down past her waist when not braided!
Pace was having fun on the porch playing with some wooden blocks and posing for Bop who held the camera. We walked up to the ballpark where there are swings and they romped around and we came back for lunch where they ate everything!


Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I'm another year older but I earned every one of them and wouldn't trade it for anything. :)
Rene' :)

No comments: