Saturday, April 4, 2009

Occasions Mini Catalog...


is now available and from April 1-30, spend $40 on products in the Occasions Mini Catalog or host a $150 workshop and get a FREE item from the “Under $10” page in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog (p. 208). Filled with exclusive, brand-new products, the Occasions Mini has the products you need to connect with friends and family! Good deal, huh? Contact me for more info. Or better, yet... Contact me and book your workshop. I'll even hold your workshop at MY house if that is more convenient for you! Remember, there are also other benefits of hostessing a Stampin' Up! workshop. If you don't already know what they are, contact me and I'll be sure to tell you. If you refer a new hostess to me, you'll get something special too!
Orders can be placed through me by phone, e-mail or even 24 hours a day on my Stampin' Up! website.
The Occasions Mini Catalog can be viewed online through my Stampin' Up! website, clicking on the link for it in the first line of this post OR if you'd like a copy of your own, contact me and I'll get one to you!
Thanks for looking!
Rene'

No comments: