Saturday, April 18, 2009

I am so Blessed...

... in many ways. :) One way is to be part of a wonderful group called, Latenightstampers. Many of you have noticed a link at the bottom of my e-mails or heard me talk about this wonderful woman, Sherrill Graff. Well, she is the mom of this group. I met Sherrill a couple of years ago in Palm Springs, California, during Leadership and participated again last year at Convention in some of her stamp camps. A lot of the things that you've seen me do or talk about are from this awesome group.

Again this year, I will see Sherrill and will be participating in some of the things that this wonderful group of fellow demonstrators do! Guess what!! I get to bring them all back and share them with all of you!! :) That's what it's all about. How cool is that?! Check out Sherrill's blog when you get a chance. You'll be glad you did!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Rene'

No comments: