Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day before Easter...

Here is Trig in his mom's arms, looking at me, Nonny. lol Oh my! He looks soooo much like his mom. How could I possibly post one grandchild's pic without the others?! lol
Here is Scout, the big sister of both Trig and Pace. She is like a little mommy to them. She is so grown up. She will talk to Pace with her hands on her hips and speak from her heart. She will play rough and tough with her daddy and brother, Pace, but oooohhhhh she loves to act like a little lady too. lol

Being two years old now, I thought Pace wouldn't get into the Easter egg hunt so much. I thought he'd just kind of watch Scout but he kept right up with her. Here he had just taken some stickers out of one of the eggs he found. It was a lot of fun. What a good grandma I was. I didn't fill them up with chocolate and lots of candy. I did stickers and animal crackers and gave them coloring books, crayons and little boxes with netting on so they can put bugs and critters in when they catch them. I put their mommy appreciates that! lol
Thanks for stopping by,
Rene'

No comments: