Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beautiful Day...

...today in Albany, New York! Staying at Hotel Indigo this weekend. Very nice place if you need to stay in Albany. It's close to the airport, not that I'm flying anywhere THIS weekend. lol Rachael and I are here for the weekend with her BFF, Emily, and her mom, Mary Jo, because of a big dance competition and oh yeah, shopping!

Mary Jo and I already snuck out this morning to the Christmas Tree Shoppe. lol We are waiting for the girls to finish getting ready because we are off to Lake George for relaxing and for some more shopping. No dancing today on the schedule but a full day tomorrow for Emily. Ron says my Schnoodle (Jericho) misses me. :( I'm sure Duffy is happy because he is soooo attached to Ron.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Looking for some stampin'/scrappin' time or get-away time?!

Next Saturday, 10:00 a.m., come to MY house. Bring your projects, cardstock, stamps, etc!!!! I'll be stamping things I need to do!!! Join me!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Rene'

No comments: