Saturday, March 7, 2009

Stamp Camp Reminder!!!

Just a head's up! Monday is the last day to sign up for the Sale-A-Bration stamp camp to take place in Chadwicks. We will be making cards using Sale-A-Bration sets and ribbon from the mini catalog. This is a great time to get that set you've had your eye on or get those ideas.

Contact me to let me know that you're coming because RSVP date of Monday is firm!!! For more details, see my Event Calendar on my Stampin' Up! website.

Door prizes will be given away and who knows!! You may even win a Sale-A-Bration stamp set!!!

Again, thanks for stopping by. ;)

Happy stampin' and scrappin',

Rene'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE all your creative ideas! They really are beautiful & easy which makes me want to do them! You're a true inspiration & wonderful friend! thank you for all you do....Roberta