Sunday, March 29, 2009

Doctor's Appreciation Day Tomorrow

My department at work asked me to make a card for the pathologists for everyone to sign in the department. Knowing how many people work in the department, I knew the card couldn't be standard sized so I used a 12x12 piece of paper from the Sale-A-Bration packet and lined it with Bashful Blue 12x12 cardstock to make it look pretty, having that color in the SAB paper and also to make the card a little more sturdy. I got out my Big Shot and started pulling out my dies. Here is the card that I came up with in no time!


It was so easy and soooo much fun. The Big Shot honestly does all of the work! The butterfly, again, like in a previous post is from a Level 1 hostess set. Very easy to do. The edge of the card was done using our new punch!
Would you like to do a card similar to this? Contact me and we can do it at your workshop!
Thanks for stopping by,
Rene'

No comments: