Monday, March 30, 2009

Decor Elements...

...Thoughts and Prayers Tree!

Yesterday was the day I put the large chocolate tree up on my large livingroom wall. I love it! I do wish I placed the tree a little differently though, to the left a little more and down, but am still very pleased with it, overall. I'm soooooo loving the Decor Elements. You will too!!!


See what I mean?! It was fun and actually easy. This being somewhat big to do, was put up in sections but they were already separated. All I needed to do was just cut the sections apart. The directions were very easy. I had been wanting to purchase them and when several customers ordered them, I figured I better jump on the wagon and just DO it!! So glad I did. I'll help them out if they need it. These Decor Elements are almost like my other addiction. STAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Rene'

1 comment:

Stampers U said...

Oh so cool! I've had one of decor elements sitting in my stamp room for months because I was scared to put it up but finally I did it last week and it was SO much easier than I thought! The tree looks great!