Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CONTEST!/BLOG CANDY!!

Okay!

I've decided to put the first ten blog stoppers here in a raffle who leave a comment about my blog or Stampin' Up! Better yet!!! Sign up as a demonstrator for $169, regular $199, a value of $355! AND get an extra stamp set of your choice valued up to $47.95. Okay, now seriously... Leave a comment. Someone will be drawn from the first ten comment leavers and you'll win this:





The Country Living Note Kit by Stampin' Up! containing Notes for You die-cut, double-mounted stamp set, 4 Whisper White gift cards, 4 Whisper White mini envelopes, 1 Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Spot. It also contains tips and instructions! It was something that I received when I renewed my subscription to Country Living in the fall, a special that was offered to everyone!


I'll mail it to the winner if you are someone that I do not normally see. Good luck ladies!

I finally played with embellishing the cover of my 12x12 photo album! I'm really loving it. It's missing something but I haven't figured out what yet. I used one of the new texture plates for the Big Shot along with a few of the other Big Shot dies. Yup! My latest favorite toy. The letters are chipboard, colored with our markers and then just covered with a coating of Crystal Effects. How quick and easy is that?! Gotta love that new ribbon, too, huh?

Thanks for stopping by. ;) Don't forget to leave a comment for the contest above!

Rene'



9 comments:

michelle said...

Hi Rene', so if I leave 10 comments do I win? haha!! I love your site and your ideas can't wait to order more stuff!!! Smiles, Michelle :)

Rene' Russell said...

Michelle,
You mean you don't already have it all? lol Thank you for leavihg the comment. You're in the drawing.

Unknown said...

Rene, Love your site. Music is GREAT! Hope I win!

Cindy :)

Anonymous said...

I stopped in to tell you how great your daughter look at play practice and I get to register for a prize, sounds great all around. Your daughter stopped the show for me, she is front and center and is fantastic! Great Job!

Kathy McGahey said...

Hi Rene
Thank You for the invitation, we had a nice time, I really enjoyed learning to make the card and you know I will be making some purses.
Thanks Again
Kathy

MJ said...

Hi Rene,

Great site! Love all the pics!

MJ

Ellen said...

Rene',
Great stamp camp this afternoon at the church! It was great to get back into the stamping swing!! The girls made me feel at home. Thanks to everyone who was there!!

Unknown said...

Hi Rene,
I just refound your site and am loving your projects.
I'd love to be entered into your blog candy contest.
I hope all is well with you,
Michelle

Rene' Russell said...

Hey Michelle,

Glad you stopped by. I've stopped by your blog on occasion, love your ideas and inspiration. :) Maybe I'll see you at Convention?!