Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Back!!

Wow! What an experience... After my flight being cancelled due to an ice storm, being put on hold and trying to reschedule a flight, I finally arrived in Orlando. Whew!!! I was a bit disoriented and confused having missed the first day of events and things going on but fell into step and hooked up with friends that I've met along my Stampin' Up! journey. :) I'll be posting pics of swaps, friends, updates and even new product in the coming days. I'm also excited about my next Stampin' Up! trip and should anyone like to join my downline and me, let me know. The more, the merrier!!! I can fill you in on details.

On Saturday when I left, the skies were blue and the sun was shining with the forecast being great with temperature being predicted in the upper 70's. There were people walking around in shorts and sleeveless shirts. Now....... arriving at Albany airport, in the late afternoon, there was nothing to be seen and I mean NOTHING! It was bitter cold, about 15 degrees and snow on its way. Well, sure enough I was back in Central New York because soon enough the roads were covered with snow and visibility pretty bad. Yup, back in Central New York. lol

Thanks for stopping by.
Rene'

No comments: