Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ideas for scrapbookers!



This is a layout that I created for a scrapbook swap that I participated in while at Leadership in Orlando. It was my very first scrapbook swap! I will certainly do it again! Following are just a few of the reasons why and I think that you'll agree. Want to see more? Come to my Open House on Saturday and see more! Door prizes and much more to see. Stop on by and say hi!



This was done by my friend Robbie. I just LOVE this one. It was done using the punch along with the stamp set in the Valentine bundle mentioned in a post below. Although Robbie didn't make it to Leadership, we arranged for a mutual friend to do the swap for us and Robbie and I will be hooking up at Convention again this year.


Woohoo!!!! Again, let's hear it for the bundle!!! Lynn Hampton was the creator of this layout. I love this one too. Pleeeeeeeeez don't ask me to pick a favorite and guess what! There's more! Nope, not going to post them all. I have to save some for Open House. I'll tell you what!!! If you're reading this today and you call me today and book your workshop to be held by the end of February, you will get an EXTRA special gift from and I will tell you today what it is!!! I'll do this for ALL callers today by 6:00 p.m.

Have a Stamp-Happy Day!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Rene'

No comments: