Thursday, December 11, 2008

Have you ever checked....

....out Shelli Gardner's personal blog? SoShelli! She is the cofounder and CEO of Stampin' Up! She is truly a down-to-earth, genuine, giving, caring person. She is approachable at Events that you attend as a demonstrator. She is all about putting your family first. Just read some of her entries. You'll love her like sooooo many others do.

Club last night was fun. We ate, stamped, laughed and had lots of fun like we knew we would. lol I didn't get to bed until about 11:00 by the time I got organized here and figured out what I was wearing for work. Believe it or not, I was awake by 4:30 this morning and out of bed without my alarm clock! lol How does that happen?! Must be the hormone thing going on again. lol

Next week, I have another club going on. Hey, we have to come up with some names for these clubs. It will be easier to keep track of them. lol Thanks for stopping by. I have been working on my Christmas cards. It's been assembly-like fashion so I haven't completed any yet. lol The finished product will be done soon. More pics will soon be posted of latest cards, etc, so stay tuned. :)

Rene'

No comments: