Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hellooooooooooooo.....

If you've wondered why I haven't posted lately, it's been quite the two weeks. Last week, I was involved in an accident and sustained major damage to my vehicle. I've been extremely sore and have had aches and pains in places I never knew I had! I'm feeling much, much better now. THEN!!!! Not even a week later, on Club night, Ron called me while all my Club members were here and informed me that HE was in an accident with the rental car! Thankfully, no one was hurt badly in either accident and I'm now driving a second rental car. This past week, we have done NO unnecessary travel. I think everyone would understand. lol I'm taking it easy this weekend, have a workshop tomorrow to do for Teresa but will be stampin' every moment I can. Stay tuned because I'll be posting new things this weekend. :)

Thanks for stopping by.
Rene'

No comments: