Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Stampin' Up! Online Ordering....


is up and running. To browse our product, click here. Be one of the first five people to order from me online and receive a special gift from me. :) You can still place orders from me in person, by phone or e-mail but Stampin' Up! gives everyone now the ease to place an order 24/7.


Now a word from your bloggin' stampin' demonstrator. lol Just thought I'd brighten the page a little more with one of the latest pics of Scout and Pace. lol I've had to put my order in to have them on Saturday's now because I need my "fix". This was taken a couple of weeks ago. The water level was much higher in the pool but they decided to take our watering can and water the flowers, the plum tree and the pine tree in the yard. I've seen the kids a whole lot lately along with baby brother Trig when he is not sleeping. lol I'm soooo blessed to have an awesome daughter-in-law who is a great mom and an awesome wife to my son. Thank you Erin for all you do!
Thank you everyone for stopping by!!
Rene'

No comments: