Monday, September 29, 2008

Reminders, reminders, reminders!

Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the Never-before-seen stamps, never-before-seen savings. Select stamps are 15% off. Contact me ASAP to take advantage of this offer.

Today is the last day to RSVP for the Card Making Event to take place this Saturday morning. Contact me ASAP either by phone or e-mail if you plan to attend no later than today.

Do you have an interest in starting your own business? The starter kit to purchase for ONLY $99 is available at this price only until October 11! The starter kit is normally sold for $199 at any other time. Interested in finding out more details on starting your business? Details and information along with a special gift from me for attending Monday evening, October 6 at 6:00 p.m. will be discussed. I'll need to know you're coming so contact me no later than Friday, October 3.

No comments: