Monday, September 1, 2008

More Convention samples and ideas....

On the left side of this pic is something I received in a swap. Unfortunately, there was no name on it to recognize the creator of it. It is using a small brown paper bag and some of our designer series paper. On the right is something pretty cool that we did at a stamp camp. It is a piece of designer series paper, folded a certain way and the flap gets tucked to keep it closed.















Challenged? Yes I am when it comes to posting some pics to my blog. lol When I went to load this picture, it was straight but now appears on its side. This happened twice. This is the folded designer series paper opened which reveals some layered card stock for a surface to write a note on.





The floral card is a card I received as a swap and the picture does not do it justice. It is embossed and is beautiful. The card with the butterfly on was one I did in a shoebox swap and the creator of this card, Molly, is now a good friend of mine. Molly is from Ohio and we hit it off from the start. We are still corresponding by phone and e-mail and I just LOVE her!!! This was Molly's first Convention too.









Oops I did it again. lol Rather than spend a whole lot of time on straightening my pics, I've decided to go ahead and post them because I'm long over due. The crimping on the card with the diamond shaped center is soooooooo cool. The crimping is done in two different directions, creating a really nice effect. It is a card front that I received in a swap. The card with the pine trees is using Lovely As A Tree. It is on page 106 of our catalog. Molly made this card for a swap. Who woulda thought to use THESE colors?! Beautiful!

The card using Embrace Life is using a technique that I'll be sure to demo and probably use at Club. It's faux silk. This one I received while swapping.

No comments: